FRIDAY 2 August 2019
Great Lake Centre, Taupo,
4.00pm to 10.00pm
SATURDAY 3 August 2019
Great Lake Centre, Taupo.
6.00am to 7.15 am for marathon entrants
7.00am to 8.45am for half marathon entrants (to 9.40am for 10k, 5k and kids dash entrants)
All entrants must collect their race number with the timing strip from event headquarters prior to starting.
You don’t need to bring your confirmation email with you for registration though the Reference number is helpful in case there is a problem.
Late entries will be accepted at both FRIDAY and SATURDAY registration up until 15 min prior to start of event.
Start area - Tongariro North Domain access lane (behind tennis courts)
To check your start time look for for distance under event options tab.
- There will be NO timing tag check at registration.
- All events are electronically timed.
- Timing transponders are attached to the back of your race number.
- Race numbers must be worn on your front to record your time.
- Timing transponders do not need to be handed in.
- Provisional results will be live on the website throughout the day. Results will be finalized once all checks and queries have been dealt with.
Gear can be left at the bag security room from 7.00 am on event day and collected after finishing. All gear MUST be in a bag and labelled with your race number and name.
Any items left at the start line will be taken to Bag Security.
Minor spot prizes (a 1 in 15 chance) will be given out at the finish line.
The first male and female runner and walker in each distance will receive an award.
No age group or walker placings are awarded or acknowledged. These will be shown in the results.
Sponsors’ products can be purchased at the sponsors’ expo.
There is ample free parking around the Great Lake Centre, in Riverside Park and the adjacent CBD area. Parking restrictions apply on Saturday mornings.